Monday, April 1, 2013

Blog Welcome & Introduction

Welcome to my blog. This is your introduction into the mind of a radical believer in impossibilities becoming possible!

For close to 10 years now I have been learning the ins and outs of the music business and its direct correlation to inspiration and urban lifestyle; slowly climbing the ladder of progress, while snatching territory from the enemy for the Kingdom of and to Glory of God Almighty.

In this blog I hope to address issues, discuss topics, and generate dialogue that is of interest and value to you the reader. As a ministry and business professional I will attempt to bridge the large gaps that exist between urban lifestyle/culture, arts & entertainment industry, marketplace/consumerism, and inspiration. I am a staunch believer that urban inspiration can be synonymous with popular culture, mainstream lifestyle, chic, swag, and the affluent.

As the visionary of a niche professional association, www.iLAEA.com, and formerly www.UGA-International.com (among a host of other related responsibilities-check out all that I do at www.ursuladionne.com), I have accepted the challenging task of facilitating from both the prospective of the consumer and the professional with products and services to be consumed.

As a consumer myself, I know what I like. Therefore, being at the central point of a market I coined Urban Inspired Socialite, I can advise the professional or direct their flow of progress towards success by observing buyer trends; listening to audience preferences; and engaging people in conversations that allows for the greatest exchange of value between both parties.

As we go on this journey together, I hope you will have an open mind and be willing to share your thoughts with me (as well as others you care about). Right alongside you, I look forward to walking through our greatest discoveries as a jointly knit family.

Again, I salute you and say welcome. Please subscribe, share, and visit often.

No comments:

Post a Comment